The Certified Corporate Housing Professional (CCHP) certification exemplifies competence and professionalism in the corporate housing industry.
How will it benefit you
Related links and information:
On demand testing will be available shortly at more than 300 testing centers throughout North America. Find a testing center near you.
- Hold a high school diploma or GED.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in the corporate housing or related industry (ex: hotels, property management, real estate, relocation).
- Demonstrate competence and professionalism in the corporate housing industry
- Download the Study Guide containing a few sample questions, FAQs and commonly used Industry Terms referenced on the exam.
- Watch the 30-minute YouTube video that helps you access these study resources.
- Create Flashcards of the Industry Terms to study unfamiliar phrases.
- Take the Online Sample Exam to get a sense of how you will do on the exam itself.
- Access CHPA’s Recorded Webinars to gain expert insights into domain areas.
- Participate in CHPA’s NEW Virtual Study Groups
- Plan your travel Information around Cram Sessions at the Annual Conference
- An informal study session will be held Sunday evening, February 26, with a member of the CCHP Task Force
- Monday morning, February 27, CHPA will hold a last minute question session to prepare you for sitting for the exam Monday afternoon.
Recent Virtual Study group webinars
Thinking about applying to be company accredited? One of your company's top five executives must hold the CCHP designation!
Holding a CCHP benefits your company, employees, clients and you!