The Certified Corporate Housing Professional (CCHP) certification exemplifies competence and professionalism in the corporate housing industry.
How will it benefit you
Related links and information:
On demand testing is available at more than 300 testing centers throughout North America. Find a testing center near you.
After applying, a candidate has three (3) months in which to take the exam. If you do not take the exam within the time frame allotted, the candidate must reschedule and pay a fee.
- Hold a high school diploma or GED.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in the corporate housing or related industry (ex: hotels, property management, real estate, relocation).
- Demonstrate competence and professionalism in the corporate housing industry
- Download the Study Guide containing a few sample questions, FAQs and commonly used Industry Terms referenced on the exam.
- Watch the 30-minute YouTube video that helps you access these study resources.
- Create Flashcards of the Industry Terms to study unfamiliar phrases.
- Take the Online Sample Exam to get a sense of how you will do on the exam itself.
- Access CHPA’s Recorded Webinars to gain expert insights into domain areas.
- Participate in CHPA’s NEW Virtual Study Groups
Recent Virtual Study group webinars
Thinking about applying to be company accredited? One of your company's top five executives must hold the CCHP designation!
Holding a CCHP benefits your company, employees, clients and you!