*Please note the below schedule is tentative and subject to change. More detail will be added as programming is finalized.
Sunday, February 23
|8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||Golf Outing|
Monday, February 24
|9:30 am - 11:30 am||CCHP Cram Session|
|12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Exhibitor Move-In|
|12:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.||Registration|
|2:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.||Regional Meetings & Special Focus Groups|
|3:30 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.||New Member & First Time Attendee Reception|
|4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.||General Session 1: Conference Kickoff|
|5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.||Opening Reception with Exhibits|
|7:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.||Canadian Reception|
Tuesday, February 25
|7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.||Move for Hunger Boot Camp/Excercise Activity|
|8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.||Registration|
|8:30 a.m. - 9:45 a.m.||Breakfast in Exhibit Hall|
|9:45 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.||General Session 2: Keynote|
|10:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.||Education Sessions|
|12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.||Lunch & Entertainment|
|1:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.||Education Sessions|
|3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.||Business Exchange|
|4:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||Happy Hour with Exhibits|
Wednesday, February 26
|8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.||Registration|
|8:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.||Breakfast in Exhibit Hall|
|10:00 a.m.||Exhibitor Tear Down|
|10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m.||Education Sessions|
|11:15 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.||General Session 3: Keynote and Lunch|
|1:15 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.||Express Learning Labs|
|2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.||Education Sessions|
|3:30 p.m. - 4:45 p.m.||General Session 4: Closing Panel/Session|
|5:30 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.||Tower of Excellence Awards Cocktail Reception|
|7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m.||Closing Industry Event|
Call for Presentations
- May 31 - Submission Deadline
- June 30 - Speakers Notified
Share information, data, industry insights for corporate housing providers and their partners by submitting a presentation proposal for the 2020 Corporate Housing Providers Association Conference. We are seeking a variety of presentation styles that may include the following: workshops, breakout sessions, express learning labs.
The Corporate Housing Providers Association (CHPA) is a professional trade association exclusively dedicated to supporting corporate housing providers around the world.
Corporate Housing Providers Association presenters should:
- Report the latest industry trends
- Provide attendees with information and insights necessary to advance within the industry
- Discuss challenges and achievements
- Contribute to our profession’s body of knowledge
If your presentation is selected by the committee, you will be contacted to provide additional information and a copy of your presentation.
Presentation topics of special interest for the 2020 Annual Conference sessions are listed below. Conference participants have specifically inquired about these topics.
- Web Marketing (SEO, Advertising, etc.)
- Industry Trends
- Business Diversification
- Future Technology
- Inside & Outside Sales
Submitting Your Presentation
CHPA uses an online form to collect presentations. If you have previously created an account when submitting your company for the Tower of Excellence Awards, you likely already have an account to submit a presentation. If you have not, you will need to create an account prior to submitting your presentation. When submitting your online form, you will be able to save a draft prior to submissions. You will need to provide a session title, description, overview and presenter information. CHPA reserves the right to edit this information. For any questions or any changes to your presentation after submission, please contact us.
If your presentation is selected you will gain the following benefits.
- Complimentary conference registration for the day of your presentation
- Serve as a thought leader and contribute to the advancement of the industry
- Gain visibility and recognition for both yourself and your company
The following guidelines apply to any and all persons who have agreed to be presenters for CHPA. Exceptions to any of these policies shall be solely at the discretion of CHPA. Agreeing to present a session denotes acceptance of these guidelines.
- Sessions are scheduled on February 25 and 26, 2020. Only submit a proposal if speakers are available to present on any of the dates.
- Sessions vary in length. You will have the option to specify in your submission.
- Presenters from CHPA member companies participate as volunteers and as such are not compensated for their participation in CHPA events. If your submission includes a non-member speaker you will be asked to identify the following items: speaking fee, travel requirements and potential sponsorship support.
- Accepted presenters will receive complimentary event registration for the day of their presentation.
- Presenters are expected to meet all deadlines for submission of materials and information related to their sessions, as outlined in the presenter packet.
- Presenters will arrive at their speaking engagement a minimum of 15 minutes before the session is scheduled to begin.
- Presenters are expected to arrive fully prepared for their presentations, with all speaking points, slideshows, and materials compiled and ready.
- Presenters will secure advance permission from the copyright holder(s) when using copyrighted materials as part of their presentations.
- CHPA may audio or video record sessions or take photographs during the event. Presenters agree to have their likeness included in any CHPA media for promotional uses after the event.
- Presenters agree to have the biographical information used at the discretion of CHPA for the purposes of event marketing and promotion.
In the event that a presenter needs to cancel, he/she will immediately turn over a copy of his/her materials intended for the event to CHPA so that a replacement presenter may use the materials in preparation of executing the session. In the event of cancellation, the presenter must reimburse CHPA for any expenses the organization has incurred for his/her participation in the event.
All presentations must avoid commercialism, promotion and advertising. Proposals which are simply descriptions of company services and/or products will not be considered. Unauthorized advertising may not be distributed, nor may materials that promote commercial interests of the speaker(s) or any particular company or enterprise.