Support Move for Hunger at CHPA's Charity Golf Outing
Start your CHPA conference experience by joining us in Austin to support the Driving Out Hunger Golf Tournament. Proceeds benefit CHPA's philanthropic partner, Move for Hunger. This is a great opportunity to hit the links and relax before a busy conference.
Wolfdancer Golf Club at the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa
575 Hyatt Lost Pines Road
Cedar Creek, TX 78612
Date & Time
Sunday, February 23, 2020
1 p.m. Shotgun Start
|Early Bird (Until 12/20)||Normal (After 12/20)|
All players will receive the following with their registration:
- Lunch and dinner.
- Two (2) drink tickets for the beverage cart.
- Commemorative shirt.
- Cart, range balls, club loading and unloading.
Other Things to Note
- Players are required to comply with the club's dress code that states a shirt with a collar must be worn; shorts must be at least mid-thigh in length and cannot be denim.
- Wolfdancer Golf Club is a soft spike only facility.
- Registration for the Golf Tournament is separate from the Annual Conference. If you will be attending both events, you will need to complete two registrations.
- Transportation is not provided to and from the course so please plan accordingly. To assist, the Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort and Spa has offered a rate of $219 plus tax for Saturday or Sunday for anyone who may choose to stay on the property prior to the conference.
Playing a round not your thing? There are plenty of other ways to support the golf tournament. Please see the potential opportunities below. These sponsorships will follow the same tiered release process as our other annual and conference sponsorships. If you'd like more information on Gold & Silver Key visibility options, contact Nick Estrada, Director of Membership.
- July 8: Gold Key Members and Silver Key Members
- July 15: 2019 Sponsors
- July 22: 2019 Exhibitors
- July 29: Associate Partner Members
- August 5: Provider Members
- August 12: Non-members