Webinars are FREE to CHPA members, but you must log-in to register at the member rate.
Membership in CHPA is company-wide. If your company is a member, but you do not have a login at this time, please contact email@example.com and a staff member will assist you in creating an employee account tied to your company so you may register at the member price.
About the Webinar
Date: Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Time: 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. ET
- What exactly is public relations?
- What are the benefits of having a PR strategy for corporate housing providers?
- Planning your strategy
- Questions to ask before you begin
- Who do you want to reach?
- What are your key messages?
- How do you develop relationships with the media?
- Developing your Thought Leadership
- Impact of digital PR on SEO
- Challenges and opportunities
- How do you know what works?
About Our Presenter
Jessica Gillingham, MCIPR, Abode PR
Jessica is the director & owner of Abode PR, a boutique public relations agency partnering with clients operating in the international short-term rental space.
As specialists, we use our unique expertise to support our clients to develop their reputation and reach new audiences through traditional media relations, content marketing, thought leadership development and digital PR.
Jessica is a member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, provides consultation to start-ups, sits on the Vacation Rental Management Association (VRMA) European Committee, runs training workshops, writes regularly on industry topics and is a speaker at industry events.
For more information visit www.abode-pr.com.
Nick Estrada, Director of Membership