Join CHPA for a discussion about practical privacy protection for companies in the relocation field led by Matt Burns of Tullow International HR Consulting, LLC. Protection of employee and client personal information has always been important, and many companies already make significant efforts in this area. At the same time, there always are opportunities for improvement. That will certainly be the case once the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect. The GDPR applies to any organization that does business in Europe such as physical operations or direct sales to Europeans. It could also include providing services to residents in Europe (expats or Europeans assigned to other countries. The penalties for non-compliance can be stiff, so there are benefits to understanding your company's privacy profile and taking measure to strengthen it. Join us to talk about:
- Why should corporate housing professional be concerned with privacy?
- What are some things to worry about?
- How does my company develop a privacy strategy that fits my model?
- How can corporate housing professionals protect employ and client privacy?
- What role does the supply chain play in privacy protection?
- Resources to improve your ability to provide strong privacy protection.
Nick Estrada, Director of Membership
Tickets not currently available for this event