Please complete this form to join the Corporate Housing Providers Association! We are glad you are taking a step to help your company succeed!
CHPA has three types of membership categories, Provider, Agency and Associate Partners.
- Provider - A professionally managed business entity that provides/manages residential-style housing primarily in a fashion that establishes a tenancy relationship and oversees the related ancillary services such as duty of care compliance, housekeeping, utilities, bundled billing, invoicing, direct response to service failures, etc. and receives direct compensation for housing non-employees.
- Agency - A professionally managed business entity that primarily provides access to residential-style housing through an online platform, partnership arrangement or referral basis that typically does not establish a direct tenancy relationship.
- Associate Partner - A professionally managed business entity whose business is supplying goods and services to the corporate housing/serviced accommodation industries.
This form will collect information and demographics about your company. Information collected is housed within the CHPA database and unless otherwise noted is not shared externally with other CHPA members or members of the public. Be sure to have the following information ready prior to beginning the application.
- Primary Company Contact Information
- Basic Company Demographics (annual revenue, markets, etc.)
- Company Directory Information (what you'd like to share publicly in the Membership Directory)
Your membership application will be reviewed by the CHPA team. Please allow up to five (5) business days for your application to be reviewed, account login (company and employee) to be created and activated and for your access to be granted as a member company. If you have questions regarding your application, please don't hesitate to contact us directly an email@example.com or by phone at 317.328.4631.
Based on the information above, please select your membership type for the application. If you have questions on which membership type your company is best suited for, please contact us.