Please complete this form to join the Corporate Housing Providers Association! We are glad you are taking a step to help your company succeed!
CHPA has two types of membership categories, Provider Members and Associate Partners.
- Provider Member: Any corporate housing provider is eligible for membership as an active member. A corporate housing provider is any firm, corporation or entity that receives direct compensation for providing corporate housing to non-employees, as defined, and holds a lease with a property or tenant. Corporate housing is defined as a furnished apartment, condominium or other residential dwelling made available for rent or let on a temporary basis, primarily for 30 days or more.
- Associate Partner: Any firm or corporation whose business is supplying goods and services to the corporate housing industry. Goods and services include but are not limited to: furniture rental, linens, appliances, insurance, security services, technology, etc.
This form will collect information and demographics about your company. Information collected is housed within the CHPA database and unless otherwise noted is not shared externally with other CHPA members or members of the public. Be sure to have the following information ready prior to beginning the application.
- Primary Company Contact Information
- Basic Company Demographics (annual revenue, markets, etc.)
- Company Directory Information (what you'd like to share publicly in the Membership Directory)
You membership application will be reviewed by the CHPA team. Please allow up to five (5) business days for your application to be reviewed, account login (company and employee) to be created and activated and for your access to be granted as a member company. If you have questions regarding your application, please don't hesitate to contact us directly an email@example.com or by phone at 317.328.4631.
Based on the information above, please select your membership type for the application. If you have questions on which membership type your company is best suited for, please contact us.
--- Debug Code - Will Hide on Final Version ---
--- End of Debug Code ---