California Wildfire Resources
Updated November 15, 2018
Our thoughts are with those who are dealing with the destructive wildfires in California, and the CHPA community stands ready to help during this time of need.
During recent natural disasters CHPA had an overwhelmingly generous response from members who offered assistance to other members and their communities in the aftermath. We are calling on members once again to aid in California, and CHPA will help facilitate connecting those with resources to those in need. A list will be updated below with offers and contact information as they come in.
If you are in need of assistance, please utilize the contact information below to reach out and discuss details.
- Arch Interim Housing: In the event there are St. Louis natives, Arch Interim Housing has options in St. Louis. Contact: Cristina Dulin
- Beachnest Vacation Rentals: Located in Santa Cruz. Can provide housing from 1 person up to a family with pets. Contact: 831-722-0888
- Express Corporate Housing: Available to help with any housing needs. Contact: Teri Liddell
- Korman Communities: AVE. AKA: Properties have not been affected by the wildfires. Accommodations available at AVE Emeryville and AVE Walnut Creek properties. Contact: email@example.com
- LEVEL Furnished Living- Los Angeles: Short-term and long-term options available. Contact: Colin Daley
- Lodging Kit Co: Able to assist by providing housewares/linens. Contact: Dan Petit
- Los Angeles Luxury Furnished Housing, Inc.: Providing immediate housing assistance to evacuees. Contact: Bob Zev, 424-256-5857
- National Insurance Housing: Able to help those impacted by the fires. If anyone has questions about coverage, needs a place to stay, needs help with livestock/pets, etc., call 800-550-1911 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Novo Boutique Living: Fully furnished apartments available in Los Angeles. Contact: Jamie Fregoso
- Sonder: Able to assist victims. Has properties in San Francisco. Contact: Abbas Causer
- Suite America: Willing to help with inventory for the California wildfires. Contact: email@example.com
- Sunshine Rentals: Services this area with houseware and electric rentals as well as customized service offerings such as cable waits, inspections, gift baskets, lockbox service and corporate housekeeping services. Waiving all delivery fees for those affected. Contact: Mark Strumwasser
- Synergy Global Housing: Housing options available for fire victims in the Bay Area and in Southern California. For the Bay Area contact: Jennifer Ferreira . For Southern California, contact Sandi Tropio