Hurricane Michael Resources
Updated: October 15, 2018
Hurricane Michael made landfall across the Gulf Coast, and the CHPA community stands ready to help during this time of need.
Through Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Florence, CHPA had an overwhelmingly generous response from members who offered assistance to other members and their communities in the aftermath. We are calling on members once again to aid in this disaster, and CHPA will help facilitate connecting those with resources to those in need. A list will be updated below with offers and contact information as they come in.
If you are in need of assistance, please utilize the contact information below to reach out and discuss details.
- AHI Corporate Housing: Units available for Mobile, Montgomery, Birmingham AL; Greater Atlanta GA; Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga TN; and short stays available; special terms available for hurricane evacuees. 1, 2 and 3 bedroom; pet-friendly; cable/WiFi. Contact Carol Hooper, email@example.com, 256-527-9413
- Gables Corporate Accommodations: Able to assist in Gulf Shores, Mobil, Biloxi, Lousiana coast, GA and Florida. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 866-422-7368
- Lodging Kit: Available to assist with housewares and linens; able to furnish units fast. Warehouse located south of Daytona. Contact: Dan Petit
- Signature Suites, Inc.: Available to help; based in Nashville, TN. Contact: Christina Ward-Mathis, 615-332-3411 | comestayawhile.com
- Smallwood Corporate Housing: Available to provide emergency housing units. Contact: Charles Stinson
- TP Corporate Lodging: 2 one-bedrooms and 2-two bedrooms available in Jacksonville FL (a 2.5 hour drive east from where the storm will hit land). Contact: Timothy Miller