Join the Corporate Housing Providers Association
"Our involvement in CHPA has been a total game changer. As a small (less than 300 unit) regional provider, our involvement in CHPA has been instrumental in introducing our brand to North America's global corporate housing providers and through those partnerships enabled us to become a recognized brand across Canada and the United States."
"CHPA provides our company the opportunity to expand our reach and connect with other providers internationally. We have developed tons of partnerships with others and really enjoy connecting and networking with others to share ideas and experiences."
If you are a corporate housing company or an industry vendor who supports these companies, then membership in the Corporate Housing Providers Association (CHPA) is right for you! Don't believe us? Ask some of our members about the value membership brings to their companies.
CHPA offers two types of memberships, Provider or Associate Partner.
- Provider: A Provider member is a company who holds residential leases and in turn sub-leases these properties (apartments, condos, single-family homes, etc.) to clients.
- Associate Partner: An Associate Partner is a company who provides services which support the running of a Provider's business. This can range from linens and housewares to software systems and business management support.
If you're unsure which category you may fall into, give us a call at 317.328.4631 and we'll be happy to discuss your options with you.
Membership in CHPA affords your company and your employees access to sophisticated and practical education, networking across the globe and professional development at your fingertips. CHPA's mission is to help our members succeed. Your membership provides both your company and employees the ability to do just that. Join today alongside an association promoting professionalism, confidence and success in the corporate housing industry today. Some of the benefits of your membership include:
- Education & Events
- Reduced registration rates for our Annual Conference and Regional Conferences
- Free access to live and recorded webinars on a variety of topics related to the industry
- Host a Network Connection to broaden your company's recognition while connecting with leading professionals in the industry
- Reduced testing fees for your employees on the Certified Corporate Housing Professional designation to highlight your employees' knowledge and mastery in the industry
- Access example documents, contracts and manuals in CHPA's Resource Library to help you build your company's procedures
- Weekly newsletter highlighting important news in the industry
- Business Intelligence & Development
- Access to high-level statistics through CHPA Analytics (coming in July 2019)
- Connect to over 300+ member companies to grow your supply chain and broaden your reach
- Highlight your company's success through CHPA's Company Accreditation program to give your clients confidence in your business practices
- Discounts on quality assessment to give your guests confidence in your product
- Subscribe to CHPA's Code of Ethics to set your company above the competition by showcasing your strong business practices
- Annual awards program to highlight the work your company is doing in the industry
- Legislative Support & Advocacy
- CHPA fights to support your business interests and the ability for you to operate in your jurisdictions and municipalities; we'll communicate, educate and advocate on your behalf if proposed legislation impacts your ability to do so
CHPA's dues structure is based on the annual revenue of your company. Provider members have a sliding scale while Associate Partner members have a singular fee level. Below you will find information on the varying tiers of membership.
|Provider Dues||Associate Partner Dues|
|Annual Revenue||Dues||Annual Revenue||Dues|
|$5M - <$15M||$1,200|
|$15M - <$49M||$2,000|
Additional Membership Fee Information
- All membership fees are collected in US dollars.
- All Canadian members (Provider and Associate Partner) are charged an additional $250 USD when joining or renewing membership with CHPA. This fee supports Canadian specific initiatives through CHPA.
- New member fees are charged in full for the first membership cycle (join date to June 30). Your second membership cycle (July 1 - June 30) is prorated based on when you join. Your second membership cycle is invoiced during the renewal period (May).
- For new member companies joining in the lowest tier of Provider membership, CHPA offers a free regional conference registration and closing event ticket at the annual conference in your first year of membership and 50% off the CCHP exam in your second year of membership.
New beginning this year, CHPA will offer additional visibility packages, Silver Key and Gold Key, to all member companies. If you previously (as an Associate Partner) were a member of the President's Club, these visibility packages replace that membership level.
|Silver Key - $1,000 annually
||Gold Key - $2,500 annually
If you have questions about membership or whether CHPA is a fit for your company, please contact us at 317.328.4631 or by email at email@example.com.