Join the Corporate Housing Providers Association
"Our involvement in CHPA has been a total game changer. As a small (less than 300 unit) regional provider, our involvement in CHPA has been instrumental in introducing our brand to North America's global corporate housing proviers and through those partnerships enabled us to become a recognized brand across Canada and the United States."
"CHPA provides our company the opportunity to expand our reach and connect with other providers internationally. We have developed tons of partnerships with others and really enjoy connecting and networking with others to share ideas and experiences."
If you are a corporate housing company or an industry vendor who supports these companies, then membership in Corporate Housing Providers Association (CHPA) is right for you! Don't believe us? Ask some of our members about the value membership brings to their companies.
CHPA offers two types of memberships, Provider or Associate Partner.
- Provider: A Provider member is a company who holds residential leases and in turn sub-leases these properties (apartments, condos, single-family homes, etc.) to clients.
- Associate Partner: An Associate Partner is a company who provides services which support the running of a Provider's business. This can range from linens and housewares to software systems and business management support.
If you're unsure which category you may fall into, give us a call at 317.328.4631 and we'll be happy to discuss your options with you.
CHPA's dues structure is based off of the annual revenue of your company. Provider members have a sliding scale while Associate Partner members have a singular fee level. Below you will find information on the varying tiers of membership.
|Provider Dues||Associate Partner Dues|
|Annual Revenue||Dues||Annual Revenue||Dues|
|$5M - <$15M||$1,200|
|$15M - <$49M||$2,000|
Additional Membership Fee Information
- All membership fees are collected in US dollars.
- All Canadian members (Provider and Associate Partner) are charged an additional $250 USD when joining or renewing membership with CHPA. This fee supports Canadian specific initiatives through CHPA.
- New member fees are charged in full for the first year of membership. Your second year of membership is prorated based on when you join. Your second year of membership is invoiced during the renewal period.
- For new member companies joining in the lowest tier of Provider membership, CHPA offers a free regional conference registration and closing event ticket at the annual conference in your first year of membership and 50% off the CCHP exam in your second year of membership.
New beginning this year, CHPA will offer additional visibility packages, Silver Key and Gold Key, to all member companies. If you previously (as an Associate Partner) were a member of the President's Club, these visibility packages replace that membership level.
|Silver Key - $1,000 annually
||Gold Key - $2,500 annually
If you have questions about membership or whether CHPA is a fit for your company, please contact us at 317.328.4631 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.