INDIANAPOLIS (February 7, 2019) – The Corporate Housing Providers Association (CHPA) is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2019 Tower of Excellence Awards, created to recognize and commend success within the corporate housing industry.
Established in 2001, the 2019 Tower of Excellence Awards highlights the most significant contributions and accomplishments to the industry. Each year entries are submitted to be judged by an unbiased panel of association and marketing professionals.
Twelve companies and individuals engaged in the corporate housing profession were recognized for their achievements during the Tower of Excellence Awards Cocktail Reception at the CHPA 2019 Annual Conference held on Wednesday, February 6, in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The recipients are awarded for their dedication and commitment to excellence and best practices within the industry.
The winners of the 2019 Tower of Excellence Awards are:
- Best Community/Philanthropic Program: Express Corporate Housing
- Most Creative Marketing (less than $5 million in revenue): VISIONAPARTMENTS
- Most Creative Marketing ($15-$49 million in revenue): Execustay | Oakwood Midwest
- Most Creative Marketing (more than $49 million in revenue): Oakwood Worldwide
- Best Green Progress: Sunshine Rentals
- Volunteer of the Year: Ryn Jarrett, Travelers Haven
- Company of the Year (more than $49 million in revenue): Synergy Global Housing
- Company of the Year ($15-$49 million in revenue): Oasis Corporate Housing
- Company of the Year ($5-$15 million in revenue): Pinnacle Furnished Suites
- Company of the Year (less than $5 million in revenue): Imperial Suites
- Associate Partner of the Year: Southern Furniture Leasing
- Individual of the Year: Michelle Velasquez, CCHP, Preferred Corporate Housing
A prestigious award highly regarded within the corporate housing industry, the Tower of Excellence Awards increases recognition, credibility and competitive edge to those who earn the accolade. To learn more about the Tower of Excellence Awards and how to submit a nomination, visit www.chpaonline.org or email email@example.com.
CHPA is the only trade association dedicated exclusively to the corporate housing industry. The association advances the highest standards in business and professionalism; provides valuable insight, knowledge and resources to the industry; and increases visibility among related industries. Along with networking, education, certification, and information sharing, CHPA members grow their business and expand their reach through an international network of partners. Find out more about corporate or furnished apartments at www.chpaonline.org.