The Corporate Housing Providers Association (CHPA) is pleased to announce the recipients of the 2020 Tower of Excellence Awards, created to recognize and commend success within the corporate housing industry.
Established in 2001, the 2020 Tower of Excellence Awards highlight the most significant contributions and accomplishments to the industry. Each year entries are submitted to be judged by an unbiased panel of association and marketing professionals.
Ten companies and three individuals engaged in the corporate housing profession were recognized for their achievements during the Tower of Excellence Awards Cocktail Reception at the CHPA 2020 Annual Conference held on Wednesday, February 26, in Austin, TX. The recipients are awarded for their dedication and commitment to excellence and best practices within the industry.
This year, CHPA introduced a new award category, Innovation of the Year. This award recognizes the incredible ingenuity and innovation member companies take to solve their clients’ problems and to streamline company operations. This category received an astounding 18 submissions in its first year.
The winners of the 2020 Tower of Excellence Awards are:
- Best Community/Philanthropic Program: CWS Corporate Housing
- Most Creative Marketing ($15-$49 million in revenue): Compass Furnished Apartments
- Most Creative Marketing (more than $49 million in revenue): Synergy Global Housing
- Best Green Progress: Sunshine Rentals
- Volunteer of the Year: Jessica Wheeler, CCHP, CAM, CAPS, Murphy's Corporate Lodging
- Individual of the Year: Ken Brown, CCHP, Furnished Quarters
- Associate Partner of the Year: Southern Furniture Leasing
- Company of the Year (less than $5 million in revenue): Today Living Group
- Company of the Year ($5-$15 million in revenue): Dwellworks
- Company of the Year ($15-$49 million in revenue): Preferred Corporate Housing
- Company of the Year (more than $49 million in revenue): RESIDE Worldwide
- Industry Impact: Gavan James, CCHP, Nomad Temporary Housing
- Innovation of the Year: SuiteAmerica
A prestigious award highly regarded within the corporate housing industry, the Tower of Excellence Awards increases recognition, credibility and competitive edge to those who earn the accolade.
CHPA is the only trade association dedicated exclusively to the corporate housing industry. The association advances the highest standards in business and professionalism; provides valuable insight, knowledge and resources to the industry; and increases visibility among related industries. Along with networking, education, certification, and information sharing, CHPA members grow their business and expand their reach through an international network of partners. Find out more about corporate or furnished apartments at www.chpaonline.org.