INDIANAPOLIS, IN – March 4, 2014 – The Corporate Housing Providers Association (CHPA) announced the recipients of the 2014 Tower of Excellence Awards in New Orleans, Louisiana. Each year, these awards recognize company and individual contributions to the corporate housing industry and to the Association. The 2014 awards were presented as part of a two and a half day conference of education sessions, networking opportunities and an expo hall.
“These awards help us showcase how CHPA companies impact and improve the overall corporate housing industry,” says Mary Ann Passi, CAE, CHPA’s CEO. “CHPA’s mission, simply put, is to help members succeed. It is encouraging to see many of our member companies doing extraordinary things while growing their businesses and giving back to their communities.”
The CHPA Tower of Excellence Awards has increased its prestige since the first presentation in 2002. Each year, more nominations are submitted to be judged by an unbiased panel of association and marketing professionals. The nominations are scored against the criteria outlined for each award.
“It is often hard for judges to select just one awardee per category,” Passi explains. “All of our members give countless hours to their businesses and communities while providing a unique lodging solution to many stakeholders daily.”
- Provider Company of the Year: Northeast Suites; Stoneham, Massachusetts; http://www.northeastsuites.com
- Large Provider Company of the Year:VIP Corporate Housing; St. Louis, Missouri; http://www.vipcorporatehousing.com
- Associate Partner Company of the Year: Brook Furniture Rental; Lake Forest, Illinois; http://www.bfr.com
- Provider Individual Professional of the Year: Paul Bates, CCHP; Corporate Accommodations, Inc.; Carnegie, Pennsylvania; http://www.corpaccom.com
- Large Provider Individual Professional of the Year: Craig Partin, CCHP; Furnished Quarters; New York, New York; http://www.furnishedquarters.com
- Volunteer of the Year:Michelle Velasquez, CCHP; Preferred Corporate Housing; Houston, Texas; http://www.corporates.com
- Provider Most Creative Marketing Program: Stay Furnished Apartments; Charlotte, North Carolina; http://www.stayfurnished.com
- Large Provider Most Creative Marketing Program: ExecuStay Midwest; Wichita, Kansas; http://www.execustay.com;Synergy Corporate Housing; San Ramon, California; http://www.synergyhousing.com
- Best Community Philanthropic Program: Today Living Group; Toronto, ON, Canada; http://www.todaylivinggroup.com
- Best Green Progress: Compass Furnished Apartments; Quincy, Massachusetts; http://www.compasscorp.com
CHPA is the only trade association dedicated exclusively to the corporate housing industry. The association advances the highest standards in business and professionalism; provides valuable insight, knowledge and resources to the industry; and increases visibility among related industries. Along with networking, education, certification, and information sharing, CHPA members grow their business and expand their reach through an international network of partners. Find out more about corporate or furnished apartments at www.chpaonline.org.