Showcase Your Competence and Professionalism
The Certified Corporate Housing Professional (CCHP) certification highlights you and exemplifies your competence and professionalism within the corporate housing industry. The CCHP certification demonstrates your knowledge of sales & marketing, operations and finance as applied to the industry. Individuals holding this certification uphold the values of the profession and continue to hold themselves to the most current education offered.
How will being a CCHP benefit me?
As with all professional credentials, holding the CCHP showcases your professional knowledge and showcases to your peers, partners and clients that you have a true mastery of your profession. Holding the CCHP also provides confirmation of your knowledge of the industry's best practices and your commitment to continuing your professional education (you must apply for recertification every 3 years). Gaining this certification as one of the top executives of your company also moves your company one step closer to receiving the CHPA Company Accreditation as well.
Already have your CCHP certification? Learn how to make the most of it or apply for your recertification below.
- Hold a high school diploma or GED.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the corporate housing or related industry (ex: hotels, property management, real estate, relocation).
- Demonstrate competence and professionalism in the corporate housing industry
Taking the Exam
Please note that CHPA is transitioning to a new testing center and exam in 2020. As such, our current exam will only be offered through December 31, 2019. Applications to test by this date must be received by December 20, 2019. If you wish to sit for the exam in 2019, please call PTC's Customer Service line at 212-356-0660.
All testing for the CCHP is managed by our partner PTC. Testing is currently available on-demand at more than 300 testing centers throughout North America. Find a testing center near you today and begin making plans to take the exam. The exam fee is $500 for member-employees of CHPA and $600 for non-member employees of CHPA. After applying, a candidate has three (3) months in which to take the exam. If you do not take the exam within the time frame allotted, the candidate must reschedule and pay a fee.
- Create flashcards of the Industry Terms to study unfamiliar phrases
- Take the online sample exam to get a sense of how you will do on the exam itself (a free sample is included with a full exam purchase)
- Access CHPA’s recorded webinars to gain expert insights into domain areas and past topics (including the Virtual Study Group webinars below)
- Be sure to review the frequently asked questions (FAQ)