The Tower of Excellence Awards recognize success in the corporate housing industry. The 2018 awards were presented during the CHPA Annual Conference in Las Vegas, Feb. 20-22. Learn more about these awards.
Congratulations to the 2018 winners!
- Associate Partner of the Year: Sunshine Rentals
- Company of the Year (less than 300 Units): Corporate Suites Network
- Company of the Year (more than 300 Units): National Corporate Housing
- Best Green Progress: Sunshine Rentals
- Individual of the Year (less than 300 Units): Jim Drass, CCHP, Corporate Suites Network
- Individual of the Year (more than 300 Units): Gavan James, CCHP, Nomad Temporary Housing
- Most Creative Marketing (less than 300 Units): Northeast Suites
- Most Creative Marketing (more than 300 Units): ExecuStay Midwest & Oakwood Midwest
- Best Community/Philanthropic Program: Preferred Corporate Housing
- Volunteer of the Year: Billy Cochran, CCHP, TP Corporate Lodging
- Lifetime Achievement Award: Terry Flahive, CCHP, Princeton Properties