US: Stay Sojo, the corporate housing venture launched last November by Mainsail Lodging & Development, has won the Most Creative Marketing ($15 – 49 million revenue) award at the Corporate Housing Providers Association’s (CHPA) 2022 Tower of Excellence Awards.
Jane Collier, managing partner of Stay Sojo, said: “Stay Sojo is essentially still in its launch phase, which makes this award from CHPA particularly encouraging to the marketing geniuses behind this exciting new brand. The short-term rental industry is wildly competitive and quickly evolving, which makes effective and creative marketing essential to our success. We’re honoured to receive this award on behalf of our branding team, which hit a home run in telling the story behind Stay Sojo as a customer-driven brand designed to meet the needs of our current corporate clients, as well as a new category of traveler.”
Stay Sojo offers fully furnished properties throughout the United States, ranging from one- to three-bedroom apartments for month-to-month stays.
“Mainsail and their family of brands have an established name within the luxury and corporate travel community, but as remote work continues to expand outside of the traditional traveling executive, we knew we needed to create a brand that complemented this growing professional traveler audience,” said Kelli Binnings, lead brand strategist at Build Smart Brands. “With a new name, a customer-first approach and a fresh look, Mainsail Corporate Housing became Stay Sojo, a boutique furnished living company changing the standard for the on-the-go lifestyle. This allows us to not only reposition the brand to reach a wider, more leisure-driven audience, but also gives us the freedom to compete with other luxury stay companies.”
Mainsail Lodging & Development is a Tampa, Florida-based company specialising in hotel, furnished housing, and resort property management and development, marketing and sales.
The CHPA Awards took place in Tampa, Florida, recognising top performers in the corporate housing industry.
Other CHPAS award winners were:
• Company of the Year (less than $5 million in revenue): LivinLocal Furnished Accommodations
• Company of the Year ($5-$15 million in revenue): Nika Corporate Housing
• Company of the Year ($15-$49 million in revenue): CWS Corporate Housing
• Company of the Year (more than $49 million in revenue): Travelers Haven.
• Best Community or Philanthropic Program: Compass Furnished Apartments
• Most Creative Marketing (more than $49 million in revenue): Synergy Global Housing
• Best Green Progress: National Corporate Housing
• Innovation of the Year: ReloShare
• Volunteer of the Year: David Holt, Dwellworks
• Individual of the Year: Ryn Jarrett, Travelers Haven
• Associate Partner of the Year: Brook Furniture Rental