The Corporate Housing Providers Association’s (CHPA) Certified Corporate Housing Professional (CCHP) program is recognized as the only credential elevating the corporate housing industry and showcasing individual knowledge in operations, financial management and marketing and sales necessary for success in the industry. Today, CHPA recognizes five new professionals who have earned their CCHP in August 2020.
The professionals earning the credential are:
- Ana M. Cuervo, CCHP, Premiere Suites
- Sara Dubow, CCHP, The Beekman Tower
- Brett A. Fleming, CCHP, National Corporate Housing
- Dejana Misina, CCHP, Premiere Suites
- Ryan M. Rosenberg, CCHP, RESIDE Worldwide
“Our newest CCHPs join an elite group of professionals in the industry holding this credential. This credential marks them as professionals dedicated and able to support all aspects of the industry. These professionals will continue to learn and grow as they impact the future of corporate housing,” said CHPA chief executive officer Mary Ann Passi, CAE.
The program began in 2006 to increase professionalism in the industry and to provide confidence in individuals in the industry by:
- Creating a common language across the industry for professional to communicate more efficiently.
- Promoting industry standards, practices and ethics.
- Defining a comprehensive body of knowledge important to corporate housing professionals which help them to support both their companies and their clients.
To learn more about the CCHP credential, visit www.chpaonline.org.
CHPA is the only trade association dedicated exclusively to the corporate housing industry. The association advances the highest standards in business and professionalism; provides valuable insight, knowledge and resources to the industry; and increases visibility among related industries. Along with networking, education, certification, and information sharing, CHPA members grow their business and expand their reach through an international network of partners. Find out more about corporate or furnished apartments at www.chpaonline.org.