EPISODE 16: A CONVERSATION ABOUT INNOVATION
The global pandemic is forcing corporate housing companies to evaluate their existing processes and offerings, resulting in new opportunities for innovation and customer service. This episode is a case study in how one corporate housing company is innovating during COVID-19.
In this special pop-up episode, you’ll hear:
- Futurists Brian David Johnson and Steve Brown discuss the opportunities for positive change
- Amy Raven of Minto Furnished Suites discuss how her company has innovated and adapted in the midst of the pandemic
- Three things you can do now to jumpstart your company’s innovation and offerings
Click here to download the full transcript
Take Action: 3 Things To Do
- Go deep.
- Think about who you are as an organization. What do people value about you as an organization, and how do you enhance that?
- Evaluate processes, technologies and culture. How can you strengthen these?
- What new choices can you offer your clients and guests?
- Build a coalition
- Identify like-minded people within your organization who can work toward change.
- Seek input from outside your organization, including clients.
- Layer this information together to make change.
- Build your technology acumen
- Understand the technologies that exist—not the bits and bytes, but rather, how they can be used to solve problems
- Figure out the business problems you want to solve and determine technologies that can offer a solution
Additional Links and Resources
Stump the Futurist/Contact Us
Questions, concerns or comments on the Navigating the Noise podcast or trends impacting our industry? We want to hear from you! Contact us with your questions so we can address them in upcoming Navigating the Noise materials.