Code of Ethics
Members of CHPA subscribe to a standard Code of Ethics, guiding them to provide a level of service and professionalism clients can trust.
- We provide professional corporate housing products and services in compliance with applicable codes, laws and regulations.
- We stay informed on issues and trends that impact the corporate housing industry and our clients to better meet these needs, continuously improving and educating our associates.
- We practice legal, truthful sales, marketing and advertising of our company’s products and services.
- We do not make false or misleading statements regarding companies within the corporate housing industry.
- We fairly disclose the obligations of both our company and the customer, clarifying expectations of all parties involved.
- We provide our services competently in keeping with best practices, exceptional quality and the highest standards in the corporate housing industry.
- We fulfill company obligations in an expeditious and equitable manner.
- We respond to any customer service complaint expeditiously to meet the needs and concerns of our customers.
- We actively promote the understanding and visibility of the corporate housing industry.
- We exercise corporate social responsibility, giving back to the communities in which we operate.
- We treat our customers, associates and business partners fairly and equitably, acting with integrity.
- We respect our relationships with the communities in which we conduct our business and the companies with whom we partner to fill the needs of our customers.
- We respect the natural and physical environments in which we do business.
Partner with a CHPA member today for your housing needs.
Protecting the ethical professionalism of the industry, CHPA has a formal grievance process.
|June 29, 2023