EPISODE 17: SCENARIO PLANNING – PART 1
If 2020 has taught us anything, it’s that the future is full of surprises. But in the midst of uncertainty, it’s critical to implement scenario planning for your corporate housing company.
In part 1 of this 2-part podcast, you’ll hear:
- Futurists Brian David Johnson and Robin Champ discuss the importance of scenario planning
- Tracy Hayes, CCHP, GMS of CWS Corporate Housing discuss how her company planned and adapted during the COVID-19 crisis
- One BIG thing you can do now to begin scenario planning in your company
Click here to download the full transcript
Take Action: One big thing to do
- Answer these questions:
• How would you apply this?
• How could you best focus?
• What would you want to think about?
• What areas would you focus on?
• Who might you want to talk to or bring in?
Additional Links and Resources
Stump the Futurist/Contact Us
Questions, concerns or comments on the Navigating the Noise podcast or trends impacting our industry? We want to hear from you! Contact us with your questions so we can address them in upcoming Navigating the Noise materials.