EPISODE 18: SCENARIO PLANNING – PART 2
How do you plan for an uncertain future? This episode dives into the importance of scenario planning as a decision-making tool for corporate housing companies. Hear step-by-step how one corporate housing company used scenario planning as a framework to guide them through the COVID-19 crisis.
In part 2 of this 2-part podcast, you’ll hear:
- Futurist Brian David Johnson discuss the importance of scenario planning
- Tracy Hayes, CCHP, GMS of CWS Corporate Housing provide step-by-step details on how her company planned and adapted during the COVID-19 crisis
- Futurist Robin Champ discuss the importance of mapping your stakeholders to create specific plans to meet their needs
- Three things you can do now to implement scenario planning in your company
Click here to download the full transcript
Take Action: THREE things to do
- Map Your Stakeholders
- Who are they and how do they link with one another?
- Don’t Forget Your People
- Have a plan and be optimistic
- Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is
- Invest 10% into your company’s future. This can be both a financial commitment and a commitment of staff time.
Additional Links and Resources
Stump the Futurist/Contact Us
Questions, concerns or comments on the Navigating the Noise podcast or trends impacting our industry? We want to hear from you! Contact us with your questions so we can address them in upcoming Navigating the Noise materials.