EPISODE 19: CHECKING IN: WHERE IS THE INDUSTRY NOW?
What’s happening in mobility? Hear a client perspective on how relocation companies are adapting to a COVID world and how corporate housing companies can help them address these new challenges.
This podcast features:
- Futurist Brian David Johnson outlining the importance of future-proofing
- Peggy Smith, Chief Strategy Officer at CapRelo, discussing how clients are adapting to new challenges in mobility
- Three things your company can do to help clients navigate today’s reality
Click here to download the full transcript
Take Action: THREE things to do
- Oxygen mask on, earplugs in.
- Center yourself and focus on what you have control over.
- This is a marathon and not a sprint.
- Think about the thing after the thing.
- We’re all bogged down by the day-to-day, but look further down the road.
- Talk to others about how you can help them do the same.
- Think about future-proofing.
- Look at the tools you need and how to acquire them.
- Understand agile principles and how they can help you adapt.
Additional Links and Resources
Stump the Futurist/Contact Us
Questions, concerns or comments on the Navigating the Noise podcast or trends impacting our industry? We want to hear from you! Contact us with your questions so we can address them in upcoming Navigating the Noise materials.