Navigating the Noise
The corporate housing industry is evolving. The rise of the sharing economy has impacted all of our businesses, with no signs of slowing down. With this rapid pace of change, how can you keep up? And how can you ensure your company is prepared for what happens today, tomorrow, and ten years from now?
At CHPA, our mission is to help you succeed. And we know that perhaps there is no greater way to do that than to help you answer these questions.
That is why we have partnered with professional futurist Brian David Johnson.
Brian David examines today’s world trends and issues, providing insight into what might be in the next five, ten and even fifteen years. Talking to thought leaders around the globe, including corporate housing providers, relocation professionals, business leaders, economists, researchers and others, Brian David presents what’s happening in the industry today, and what this means for all of us in the future.
Navigating the Noise Podcast Series
This new podcast series from CHPA and futurist Brian David Johnson, presents a look at the future of our industry and actionable steps you can take to navigate these changes. New episodes will be released each month.
- Episode 0: Welcome to Navigating the Noise
- Episode 1: The Future of Corporations
- Episode 2: The Future of Work - June 2018
- Episode 3: Screens, Speakers and A.I. - The Unstoppable Technical Progression - July 2018
- Episode 4: Meet Your New _____________ (Insert: Employee, Customer, Client, Boss) - August 2018
- Episode 5: The Future of IoT in the Real World - September 2018
STUMP THE FUTURIST/CONTACT US
Questions, concerns or comments on the Navigating the Noise podcast or trends impacting our industry? We want to hear from you! Contact us with your questions so we can address them in upcoming Navigating the Noise materials.