Hurricane Florence Resources
Updated: October 4, 2018
Flooding and power outages from Hurricane Florence has impacted the Carolinas over the past few days, and the CHPA community stands ready to help during this time of need.
When Hurricanes Harvey & Irma hit last year, CHPA had an overwhelmingly generous response from members who offered assistance to other members and their communities in the aftermath. We are calling on members once again to aid in this disaster, and CHPA will help facilitate connecting those with resources to those in need. A list will be updated below with offers and contact information as they come in.
If you are in need of assistance, please utilize the contact information below to reach out and discuss details.
- Charleston Corporate Housing: Has 2 move in ready apartments available in the Charleston, SC area. Both are located on the first floor. Both are 2 bedroom/2 bath apartments. Contact: Kasey King
- Corporate Housing Associates, LP (CHA): Able to assist. Also collecting donations via Red Cross. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dabney Properties Furnished Accommodations: Available to assist immediately in North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. Has several fully furnished townhomes that are at least 3 bedroom /2.5 bath in Henrico County. These townhomes all have fenced in backyards and are pet friendly. Contact: Marian George
- Express Corporate Housing: Was not impacted by Florence; able to assist. Contact: Teri Liddell
- National Corporate Housing: Available to assist immediately across North & South Carolina. Contact: Sara Hanlin or Carol Cyr
- Preferred Corporate Housing (PCH): Availability across North and South Carolina. Contact: Michelle Velasquez
- Rice Corporate Services: Available to assist with displaced insureds. Contact: Shane Rice
- SuiteAmerica: Two suites available in the Charlotte area. Contact: Kristi Potthast
- Travelers Haven: Availability throughout eastern seaboard. Contact: Patrick Collins.
- The official FEMA Help Page for those in need can be found here.
- CHPA offers members a crisis plan for situations such as these. That document can be accessed here.