CHPA Helps Members Do Business Better
The Corporate Housing Providers Association (CHPA) is a professional trade association exclusively dedicated to supporting corporate housing providers around the world.
Our mission is to help members succeed. The Association provides:
- Professional certification program: Certified Corporate Housing Professional
- Company accreditation program to help members stand out from the competition
- Access to the leading global quality assessment and accreditation system for the industry.
- Annual Conference, providing critical networking and information to hundreds of industry decision-makers
- Awards program, recognizing excellence in the industry
- Networking events throughout North America
- Professional Code of Ethics
- Annual industry statistical report
- Industry newsletters and communications
- Webinars and continuing education opportunities
- Legislative support to protect the industry
With more than 300 member companies worldwide, CHPA is where corporate housing companies and professionals succeed. Members include providers and industry vendors that are invaluable partners to the industry’s success.
CHPA and its member offerings are driven by a set of core values.
Partner with a CHPA member today for your housing needs by searching the Membership Directory.
Learn more about the evolution of CHPA.