Let us Help Your Company Succeed
There are three membership types available in CHPA: Provider, Agency and Associate Partner. Review the definitions below and please notify our office if your company qualifies for a different category than you are currently assigned.
- Provider – A professionally managed business entity that provides/manages residential-style housing primarily in a fashion that establishes a tenancy relationship and oversees the related ancillary services such as duty of care compliance, housekeeping, utilities, bundled billing, invoicing, direct response to service failures, etc. and receives direct compensation for housing non-employees.
- Agency – A professionally managed business entity that primarily provides access to residential-style housing through an online platform, partnership arrangement or referral basis that typically does not establish a direct tenancy relationship.
- Associate Partner – A professionally managed business entity whose business is supplying goods and services to the corporate housing/serviced accommodation industries.
Annual Membership Dues
CHPA membership dues are charged annually. Provider and Agency member dues are based on your company’s annual company-wide revenue; for Associate Partner members, dues are a flat-rate.
All member companies joining between July 1, 2019 and March 31, 2020 have prorated dues this cycle. Your invoice will reflect the prorated base dues for this cycle.
Other Fee Information
All CHPA dues are collected in USD. Additionally, Canadian member companies are assessed a $250 USD fee when renewing their membership. This supports Canadian specific initiatives through CHPA as directed by the Canadian Advisory Group.
Find Your Invoice
- Login to your company’s My Account (If you are a company admin, you can log in to your employee account and toggle to the company account using the drop-down that appears in the upper-left-hand corner).
- Under “My Company Account,” click on “My Company Statements.”
- Any invoices assigned to the company are found here.
- Find the pro forma invoice whose description begins with “Dues Level:” and click “view.”
- To download or print the invoice, click “Print Statement.”
You can pay your company’s invoice online via credit card. CHPA accepts American Express, Mastercard and Visa. Should you need assistance processing a card, please call our office at 317.328.4631.
If you are paying via wire transfer/ACH from your bank, please email us to request the appropriate information.
Contact Nick Estrada, Director of Membership, at 317.328.4631 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a reminder of the value of your CHPA membership? Here’s a quick video from members sharing their own experiences.